Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Goodbye Trish - Toronto!!!

Toronto was great! Such a diverse city. We also met up with my ( vinjelu) high school friends. That was so good to just sit, reminisce, but also talk about the future. Both guys I met want to go back to Zambia. I really believe that God has placed Zambia in the hearts of the people from my high school , and with time, people will come back and help the country grow. So I do not take meeting these guys in Toronto lightly, but take it as a blessing from God! We stayed with Trisha Cullington and her family. Great family, and I just want to say thanx! It is a great house filled with great people and trisha has given Kathryn and I unforgettable memories. Our lives are richer now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kids:
don't know if you will be updating this today or looking for comments, but in case you do - could you please e mail me and dad your flight specifics? We'd like to know what airline you are on, flight, etc. Dan told us you sprained your ankle, Kath - what happened, how bad is it? will you be able to get crutches in Z? Wish you would have called dad's place before you took off to the airport. Have a good flight(s) both of you! We love you both. BTW We are really enjoying participating in your trip by being a ble to see where you have been and who you have been with via photos on this site. Good job. We are looking forward to the rest of your visit/trip. hugs and kisses for you both, Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like your having fun. I had a crappy day today. I was depressed all day becasue the Oilers lost. I didn't realize I had so much emotion put into it. Oh well, life goes on.

Rob

Anonymous said...

Oh and you guys won the pool. Woot Woot! I still have to check how much money it is but congrats are in order. We're going to be doing one for the whole season next year. It'll be easy with the site that Dad found. Course you guys might be gone. Are you gone? I forget.

Later
Rob

~*Trisha*~ said...

You two have been such a blessing on my life over the past week. It was wonderful to share life with you both again. I loved every minute of it and I will see you again soon when I come out there to visit!