Monday, June 18, 2007

Another day

Well I changed our blod lay out for those of you that found it hard to read with a dark backgroud! Hope it helps now!

Kathryn and Baby
I am doing pretty good, have been feeling sick most of the day and dont have my appetite as of yet. I think this is due to being very tired in the last four days.
No really growing of the belly at all since last week.
We may be moving to a hotel next door, because I have been struggling with all the smokers arund, really gives me a constant head ache and stomoch upset. Will cost another 30 extra dollars a night, but think it may be worth it for the last two days of rest. So if ur interested in donating to that cause let us know.

I have been struggling a little bit with my weakness now. I am not exatly able to ruff it very well anymore, like the smoking and ruff living conditions. It's a little hard to handle everything. So if you can pease pray for me, I really need Jesus every moment today and tomarrow. he brings me through each day.

What we're doing today
Two fo our team mates arrived yesdtaerday, so we may take them into town to get what ever they need. and mostly pray and sleep as needed. and possibly move to the hotel next door. We will try and post some pictures today, or tomarrow for you i don't know. BUt please keep reading, we need your prayers and support in this time.

Vinjelu
Vinjelu is doing quite wekll, mostly looking out for me. He has rested as much as I have! Lots of sleep. I think havign a pregnant wife is probably one fo the most exausting things, all the worry and swervign he does it's amazing and he is a gift from God to me.
He has been reading in Miccha in the bible, God has been speaking to him alot through that whole book. About poverty and why poeple are in it. He's seeking God in everything, he's a really good man!

Thanx for keeping up, love you all
Kathryn and Vinjelu

6 comments:

Karyn said...

who arrived today?

I'm glad you both have been getting rest. Yes, I'm sure Vinj needs as much rest as you - he truly has a servant's heart and I have appreciated how he not only meets your needs, but he anticipates them as well. I'm very thankful that we have had the opportunity to observe this for ourselves.

How is it that you are bothered with other people's smoke? Is your "cabin" that "drafty" and close to others?

Anonymous said...

Lurking, beliving and praying for you. Dad

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

we have moved to the hotel mom, the smoke is everywhere, the cabin was big enough for a bed, thats it, so did't stay in there much.

Today didn't suffer from head ache all day, but was VERY sick.. really bad. But am now back at the hotel and resting.

Love you both,
muyabas

~*Trisha*~ said...

Hello you two!

I just got caught up on your blogs. I am so glad you guys are there safe, and resting, and so happy that you have announced your pregnancy!!! I miss you both so much and I can't wait to see your belly in a month!!! Love you both and praying for you guys!

arlene said...

I can actually read the blog now...love the new background. I'm praying for your health, your baby (!) and for your mission.
Hope you get some rest now.

Courtney said...

hey i didn't read for a couple days and then came back and there were tons of posts. Glad everything is going ok! Will pray it gets great.