Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16th and beyond....

Hey everyone

we are now back from Malawi. The conference was really amazing, a huge blessing, and we are so thankful we could make it to the meetings. We met people from our region and really felt at home with them.

We are now back with YWAM, still douing the projects we mentioned in the last posting.

We are also going to visit a foster care center, where they place foster children in homes around Zambia. And an orphanage where we will possibly adopt one of our children from. So we are excited to meet the staff and ask alot of questions.

The baby is kicking and has been for a week and a but now. iot's noit like butterflys its like KICKING! Vinj feels it kick his hand... so it's a strong one this one:)

Please pray for my health (kathryn) - my stomoch has not been able to adapt to food this time and I and the toilet are suffuring for it:)

We will be home in three weeks to Canada.

Thats about it for now.

vinj and Kath

3 comments:

Karyn said...

hey guys! counting the days...
Our campout will be the weekend you get home so you will be sort of tired, but....we will all get to welcome you back.

I may need to send someone else to pick you up since the 6th of Sept (when you are coming in) is the day before the campout begins and I might be just a little busy.

Talk to you soon!

~*Trisha*~ said...

Hey guys!

It was so nice to hear your voices the other day. Sorry my phone cut out. I will call again before you leave hopefully. So fun to hear about the baby kicking and everything. I can't wait to meet your little one!

Love you both so very much. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to feel the baby kick.
aunty mel