Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Seths pictures and updates


Two months old with his tedyy from Uncle MIke and Aunty Victoria


Two month old, he's so precious!


Two month old, and look at those eyes!!!!


This is a picture of seth that we love, he is one month old in this picture.


Here is seth the other day at 2 months old, about to cry, and giving me his beautiful bottom lip:)


This was the other day too, vinj and I were playing with seth, and he was laughing and smiling. It was an awesome moment.

Seth has been doing really well, after having a cold only 2 weeks into his life, he's been a trooper. He started only waking up once in the night to be fed beggining of february... but thathas changed only in the past two nights, he has been waking up every two hours again... and I thought I was going to be lucky:) He may just be having a growth spurt. He is a happy baby, smiles and "talks" alot. He loves to be held, right now it can be anyone holding him and he is happy, although eventually he does want his mom (and I am happy about that:) During the day he still eats about every 2 hours. I am njot sure how much he weighs right now, we will be finding that out on friday. Thats all for now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Pictures Kath. You have very cute little boy there.

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

thanx daddy, I think so too. Hes amazing, I am just so excited to have all my 6 kids:)

Karyn said...

I really appreciate the photos, Kath - all of them. It is very important to me to be able to "see" Seth develop and change. You are very good at catching all kinds of expressions - including the not so happy ones.

Tara said...

He is sooo adorable!!! And it sounds like you are doing a wonderful job. Being a mom is so amazing, so hard and yet we'd never do anything else. jacob ate every two hours until...oh wait, he still does! ha
He can go three actually, but I totally understand! I tried to hold him off and it was too hard for us!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

Τhere is certaіnlу а
greаt deal tο find out about thіs issue.

I lоve all the points you hаve made.


Heгe iѕ my web-ѕite - pain relief during pregnancy

Anonymous said...

Blend all of your current societal systems with any spot-based profiles that you have. Link up your web site, blog site, Facebook and twitter URLs together with your location-structured internet pages without delay. All programs, including your mobile phone-advertising a single, should have a consistent reflection of the brand, or you chance puzzling your client base. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Be57u7jder[/url]