Wednesday, February 11, 2009

update on life :)

Here are some random photos of vinj and I.
Two of my favorite pictures!


We still dont know where we are moving to on the 28th.... but have two options, one is still at the girls house, it might work out... and so we will see. It's been really stressful week, which has contributed to me feeling very sick this week as well. But we are packing! And I am glad of that. We are packing lots of bins to store stuff while we're in Zambia, so we are actually getting things done for the ned of the year as well. Which makes me feel a little accomplished.



on an exciting note, we will be finding out what we are having on Feb 25th! Thats going to be awesome!

3 comments:

Karyn said...

These photos are very nice of both of you!

And yes, in the midst of feeling like you are not accomplishing enough - it is good to remember that you are also cutting back on some of the work you would have to do later in the year.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Are you going to let people know what you are having?
Tor

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

ya we are, I am pretty sure both vinj and I would suck at trying to keep it a secret!