Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The daily grind

Recently I've been forgetting appointments, e-mails, things I am suppose to do, and it is so frustrating! I don't know where my mind is. I have been feeling sick since October 2009, mostly every day, and recently all day, nausia, shaking, and dizzy. I can be sitting on the couch and feel like I am in the air sideways... very strange feeling, which I think is affecting my daily grind kind of things! So weird, anyway, no news on what it is yet, I have more testing to be done.



I have been writing music, which I haven't done in along time by my self, it's refreshing. I think the song coming out could be a love song for vinjelu, which would be nice, love songs are so hard to write I think because you want them to be so perfect...

Anyway, also been struggling with some people not knowing who I really am, being judged and put into a box, it's surprising how much that can hurt. But it's also make me appreciate my friends and family that do know me and vinj and love us through it all. Thank you to YOU for that!

If you think about us please pray for us.



On a bright side I am going to BC to visit my great friends Nici, Shelby, and Marrissa, and meeting other great people for 5 days. Shelby has 3 boys and Nici has 2 boys, so Seth will have a blast while we are there. I haven't seen them since my wedding basically besides a short meeting in red deer before seth was born. We got to go for free actually with a west jet credit we got back in July last year! I am a bit nervous to fly with both kids alone... but I know will survive, with sanity is in question.
Vinjelu will be alone obviously for these days : ) That hasn't happened in a long time, but I think he is looking forward to it in some ways, he gets to do music for hours in a row, which is really the way it needs to be done! If you think of him, drop off some supper : ) haha.

Just a quick post, will be back another day,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl....when do you think you will know what is going on in your body. Your Dad is quite concerned aobut this.

Vinjelu and Kathryn Muyaba said...

I don't know... I am going to call the clinic about my blood work today, and I got for a Xray of my stomach on march 7th.
It's been getting worse day o day lately, today I am up early because I cant sleep due to the nausia. We will see...

Karyn said...

You will do OK with the flight - are you taking a stroller so you can corral Seth as you disembark? The flight is less than an hour, I'm sure.