Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adoption




September 7th we are going in for an interview with our social worker to begin the adoption process. After the interview we will be on a waiting list for a new born baby! Very exciting news, we feel like we are pregnant! haha

August 22nd we are leaving for Malawi and long drive, 10 hours if it goes well! We will be at a YWAM conference until the 28th, then off to visit vinjelus grandma which I mentioned earlier.

Here are some photos of the house in the last week or so.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Yay! Now I can tell!

Jay said...

The house is coming together nicely! What a nice looking place!

Also...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I knew it would be in the works soon, I remember you telling me when Taliah was about a year, you would want to adopt. Cannot wait for you guys to add another beautiful child to your family!

I wish so badly that I could adopt one too!

XOXO
Love to you and the kids and Vinj! And new baby, wherever he/she is right now!

arlene said...

How exciting guys! The house looks wonderful.

Laura said...

wow just read thru the blog in the last few months!! Our mother's would relate to the childbirth experiences as there was very little to no pain control; go Linda!! And it is exciting to see the development on your house and the painting you have done! Also I reflect as you share all the stories you experience with Zambians and realize we were there for such a short time ... we need to talk more on helping with the clinic ...