Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Calgary

P.S- I have posted about 6 things today... scroll downa dn check out the other posts!
How's Calgary?
Well, right now we are going through somthing very serious and hard in YWAM calgary. So there have been some extra meetings and prayer this past week. This has made things a little emotional and trying. Details aren't nessesary in this situation.
Work?
I, Kathryn am wokring at a coffee shop working 8 hours a day, I like it... it's ok, not my favorite way to spend my time... but it is a gift from God to have a job in this season in our lives.
Music?
Vinj has been woking alot on our music, we preformed at a community night in McKenzie Towne last Sunday night. We did an acoustic soung, I played guitar vinj rapped and I sang. It was great. (Chris vinjelu's frined played a box drum with us as well, its was awsome) We are also sending some of our music to studios and producers... so we'll see what happens.
Home Life?
Home is good, we're living with a family, it's great living with them. We have enough privacy... or maybe it's cuz we're used to living other poeple by now... I don't know:) anyway, we get alog really well with this family and have always loved spending time with them.
but we will be getting a few days in the house by our selves! it will be fun to be alone for a while, we haven't spent time alone in a house since May! So it will be a treat i think. so don't call on the weekend:) heehee
Any Questions... ust ask.
Oh, Rob if you read this I used that budget data baes, it's great! very easy to use and revamp for personal use. Thanx for sending that!

3 comments:

~*Trisha*~ said...

Hey guys,
Good to see you updating your blog. Kathryn can you please e-mail me the picture of Chris so I can post it on my blog? I updated it tonight. I'll e-mail you the pictures of you and Vinj tomorrow. I know you have the house to yourselves this weekend so is it still ok that I am calling on Saturday? Oh and it might be a little later in the afternoon, like around 3 your time if that is still cool. I love all your new pictures by the way. You really do take beautiful photos. Love you!

Karyn said...

it's great that you were able to perform for the community - how did people respond?

So, does this mean that I can't drop in for a visit this weekend? :)

Actually, I was not going to be doing that....just teasing.

I am suprised and disappointed that you did not tell about your visit with Trisha and with Chris last weekend. How'd that go?

I will be home tomorrow (Friday) afternoon by supper at the latest. Call me when you are not feeling like a newlywed, all alone in the house - to talk and catch me up on what's been going on in your life the last week or 2.

Anonymous said...

kathrine,vinj.
to start with guys thayis an owsome photo,i took it.its been long you guys,its almost like you left tens yaers ago.the concert,and your music,am proud of you guys.i miss you guys.
waggons of love.
wightson