Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Money update! Sprained Anckle.

We figured out our school fees now.

We only need $100.00 USDollars for the rest of our fees to be paid!!!!!!!!

Now we are climbing the next mountain of $5800.00 for the field Assignemt, please contune to pray with us about this, we have had a major increase in faith in the last week!


ON a dicouraging note.... I kathryn sprained my anckle last night while playing volly ball... Cozmore and I were even kicking their butts! I went running to the left to get the ball and my anckle gave out. It hurt ALOT... I went into shock it was so bad, I looked white as a ghost and wanted to throw up... I was looking everwhere for somthing to throw up in, and the only thing I could see was my shoe they had taken off... fortunatly I didn't vomit after all.

Anyway, it really sucks and I am locked up in my room with ym foot up...

Talk to ya'll later,
Kathryn

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

shame kath! hope your foot is better soon!

that's great about your support! how exciting! hey, i can't get into your mom's blog to see the pics...what am i doing wrong? i clicked on her comment, but it still wouldn't let me view her blog.

glad you're getting settled in and all. i've heard it's beautitul there...take some pics and post them please! tell the boys hello!

mandy

~*Trisha*~ said...

aww hunny, you and your ankles. At least this time you are not up in a mountain still needing to climb down, or outside my house about to be on a plane for 2 days. But still I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you my dear.
I also can't get the blog link by clicking on your mom's name. All the info shows up but at the bottom where it says blog link there is nothing. hmmmmm....
Do you guys have frequent access to a computer and the internet there?

Karyn said...

so, if you're locked up in your room, how'd you post? Did you get an air card? even if you did, why're you sitting at your desk?

For your friends who are having trouble looking at my site, try the address - www.mom/karyn.blogspot.com

Hope that works.

Karyn said...

oops! wrong address. here is the correct one:
www.momkaryn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks to kath's ma! your posts were great! enjoyed seeing the montana base...looks like a fun place to live!

hope you guys are doing well. looking forward to your next post!

mandy

Anonymous said...

What did the IT guy say about you connection to the internet from your room? See that moose yet?

Anonymous said...

kahtryn. 2 days youa re there and you already hurt yourself. this better be the only one you get while you are there. did you win the game though. who were you playing against.

dan

Anonymous said...

heyguys, it is a bit trikey to do this comunicating thing, but work hard wiht whatever they give you at school, am not a proper e.g. but this advice might be posted in 2030, as THE inspirational note that took you all the way...meanwhile sms moi

tobiy