Monday, March 19, 2007

Montana and Support.

Hey guys!

We have made it to Montana U.S.A.

MOm and dad drove us down here on Saturday, it was a BEAUTIFUL drive! Although tough to find a bathroom at times. I think all of us enjoyed the ride, vinj drove for a while, but dad drive most of the way.

The YWAM base is right in the mountains, there is a huge lake about a 15 minute walk form us. It is SOOOOO amazingly beautiful, seriously can make you cry just looking at it.

Our room is cozy, it's actually about 4 feet bigger then I imagined it, and our bed is comfortable!

It's cute, I think mom is going to post a couple photos on her blog.

Anyway, orientation starts on the Wednesday and goes to Friday, Monday is our first day of school. We're pretty excited. I (Kathryn) am already started on our first assignment, they gave it to me to do if I wanted to, although they are not due till early April.

We've met alot of awesome people already, we're really enjoying our selves so far.

We have an update on our support for the school.

We now only need about $400.00 USD for the lecture phase! Thats is great it came down from $2000.00 and something, so we are soooo greatful for those of you that supported us!

We are still in need of $5800.00 by mid may for our field assignment. We are so blessed our lecture phase is almost paid for... just a little more, and are believing for the rest of the money to come in for the field assignment.

Again, if you feel like you'd like to give towards our training let us know via e-mail and we will give you what ever details you need.

Bless you guys, and keep in touch!
I will post our address here just in case you'd like to send a letter.

Luv, Kathryn

3 comments:

~*Trisha*~ said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting! I am glad you guys made it there safe! I miss you both already! Know that I am thinking of you and praying for you both. I can't wait to see you guys again! Did you find out if there is a phone there that you can get calls on? I was just thinking of calling before I leave. 14 more days!!! Oh and what is your mom's blog website?

Karyn said...

2 posts with photos.

we got home safely about 6:30 pm.

Karyn said...

trish: click on my comment to get to my site

Mrs. H