Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Doctors appointment- also new post below

Well, we went to the doctor they did not detec any malaria in my blood, although we will check in another few days just to be sure.

We have tickets to leave Uganda back to Kenya leaving tomarow morning.

We saw our baby in an ultra sound! It was amazing, soooooooo cute, we have a picture of it sort of:) The doctor said it is moving alot and everything is going really well inside. So we were of course so happy to hear that and see our little one!

thats it for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck? Expecting? That's fabulous!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for you, you must be pumped :) All the best with everything! So, here's a little tidbit for you .... I am engaged!! Yahoo ... this past Saturday ... I am so excited. The big day is set for Dec. 14/07 in Mexico ... It's going to be a blast!! I don't know how else to get ahold of you, your mom said to try you on here. When are you home next? I don't know how you will answer this question ... I'll keep checking you blog :) Love ya! CHRISTINA WHITESIDE

Anonymous said...

Kathryn and Vinjelu, It is wonderful that you were able to have an ultrasound and see the baby. I think about you three often and ask the Lord to bless you and keep you and cause His countenance to fall upon you and give you peace.

Love and hugs, Dad