Thursday, July 19, 2007

Update from doctors- new post below

OK again my malaria test came out negative! We are very happy about that. And will be following up with one more in a week. To make sure.

I have also been feeling like I've lost alot of weight and have been really worried about it. And found out today I have lost 26 lbs since leaving a month ago.... I was really upset when I found out.. never thought I would be upset bout that loosing wieght. But just hoping this hasn't harmed the baby, not being able to eat enough and all. I am carrying food with us all the time now so I am trying to eat just constantly snacking kinda thing.

OUr baby will be doubling in size in the next three weeks and so this seems to be a crucial time to really get enough food for the growth of our little one and for me.

PLEASE PRAY for me, I am getting kinda worried about my appetite it's actually a real constant stress in my life right now, and often find it almost imposible to hold down what I eat.

Thanx you guys, will be going for a prenatal appointment in two weeks probably.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you each morning so that your body heals and rests at night and the baby is nourished while you sleep.

Dad

Rob... said...

STOP WORRYING! Who has added a single day to his life by worrying?
The baby will take what it needs, and the constant stress of worry is probably worse for the baby. You are both in Gods hands. And God LOVES you!He's gonna take good care of you and your baby.
Something I've learned is that each time a life is brought into the world a spiritual battle is fought- God loves life, Satan loves death. Do not let the enemy get you down!You are a strong woman of God and you can fight back! God did not give you a spirit of fear, right?
Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy-it is a gift from God, even if it is a struggle! We will be praying for you!

Lana

Karyn said...

preach it, Lana!

I agree, the worry is worse than the lack of appetite and probably contributes to it as well.

Now that you are in your other home, you need to just relax and, as Lana said, ENJOY being pregnant - loss of appetite and all.

Live in faith, not fear!

Anonymous said...

hey sis. i wsih i was there to give u big hug. cuz since i am your favorit brother, im sure that would help. and again stop worrying. i know we all have said it but its true. just relax now that you're at your other home. we will be praying for u. say hi to that husband of yours. God bless

Andrew

arlene said...

Kathryn and Ving, there's lots of people praying for you and this baby. And He Who has begun a good work is faithful to complete it...you're in good hands!

the Travniks

~*Trisha*~ said...

Hey guys,
I am praying for you and the little one. God loves you all so much and He truly has you in His hands. Rest in His amazing love and grace. Missing you lots,
Trisha