Tuesday, June 15, 2010

family

I knew leaving my family for a longer time would be hard... but the reality is just very painful.
Not much more I can say about it right now.
The nights meet me with many tears, and the days with impossible goodbyes.


I love you Daddy
I love you Mom
I love you Rob
I love you Lana
I love you Emma
I love you Elizabeth
I love you Sophia
I love you Titus
I love you Michael
I love you Victoira
I love you Kaden
I love you Ava
I love you Andrew
I love you Daniel


And I will hold onto the advice dad gave me tonight...
"Turn your eyes upon Jesus, and the things of this world grow strangely dim..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not goodbye either - it's see ya later. Because whether it's here on this dirt - or not - we'll see you all later. And chances are it will be here - even if it's over the internet. Love you guys - travel safe. I'm excited to hear about the things to come that God is going to include you in. What did Paul say...? Press on.

Anonymous said...

Sorry...that is me....Tor

Karyn said...

I was doing pretty good about controlling the tears until I read this post.

I Love you all so much! You take a part of my heart and my soul with you.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post Kathryn, thank you. I love you so very much.