Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Follow up and niceness....

Today we all finally got out of bed at 9:30 after a not so long night. I got 2.5 hours of sleep in a row, which didnt end up being as horrible as I thought it would. The day went well considering. We got ready right away to go to the walk in clinic for everyone except me : ) I smiled when I went to register all my kids and husband to get in the walk in line : ) oh dear. Bottom line. Taliahs infection seems to be getting better, Seth needs an xray, his chest seems like it could be pnuemonia, chawezi has both ears infected, and vinj has a virus. Wezi and vinj are running fevers tonight, one thing I am thankful for is I can get chawezi temperature down fairly quick. THANK GOD!

Chawezi fell asleep on the couch playing with toys, what we didt realize is his fever was going up :S just when we thought peace came : )
So yesterday (Seths birthday) Krystal and Daniel brought over home made Birthday cake, flowers, oranges and grapes, toffy, and supper. BIG BLESSING. Today one of my friends Angie (who is a mother of three young children her self) Made us an amazing supper! And dropped it off WITH garlic bread. She came over and we didn't hear the bell, we were all in the office down stairs, so she came in and put the food in the fridge for us. Now of corse this had to happen on a day the house is a mess (of corse) no one ever comes over right after you have cleaned : ) haha. Oh well, thankfully I know of anyone she would understand. I guess you know now, we cant hear the bell from down stairs, or anyone yelling for us in the kitchen... 


Taliah taking her temperture.... a common thing to do around here right now.

Me and Taliah chilling, trying to get better!

Here is vinj with the flowers from Dan and Krystal, and the supper from Angie! 

YUMMY!

Taliah after her bath tonight

More faces


1 comment:

Karyn said...

That picture of Wezi is SO cute!

Glad you got supper provided for another night. You are loved.